Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a christmas!

This christmas I lost someone I used to adore...
Stupid me, breaking things everywhere in our relationship...
Stupid me, cannot hold my temper and say every bad word I had in my mind...
Stupid me, used to think that she's the one that could understand me while she didn't care about me at all...

Weird....
Some gals just can come into your house without knocking...
Then asking for help...a couple times
We didn't know each other well then why she did that to me?
Then I made the wrong conclusion leading this relationship to the end.

It turned out that she only used me for her benefit.
It's uncommon in this world that beautiful woman can use their gift to seduce you and make you do anything for her...
I never think that she's the one like that.
Unfortunately, she is the one :(...
And she's really mad when I said this to her

And now she won't talk to me even if I apologize hundred times :(...
And now she won't reply my email anymore even if I send them numerous times :(...
Then I think about myself, would this be fair for me?
This must end somehow! Somebody must do it.

Then I came up with an idea to give her deadline for giving response to me..
Otherwise I will consider this is over.
The due date is last christmas....

I have waited for long for this christmas.
And the result is she didn't show up...
Maybe she's so ashame that she cannot see me again?
Maybe she's so angry that she cannot forgive me?
Maybe she's so proud of herself that she think low of me now?
Maybe...I don't know....:(
I don't know anything since there are no single word from her...

I've been waiting for too long (more than 2 years) and I think that's enough...
She doesn't not deserve more than that!

Only one word that came up from my mouth:
Goodbye....

No comments: