Saturday, January 12, 2008

She

Woman is a dazzling creature...
Some woman can charm you so deep that you become regretful of what you're and you've already achieved
The day you cherished of yourself is over in seconds knowing that you cannot do anything to treasure her heart..

But after all mourning is gone, you will have a clear mind..
Being yourself again, alone and everything seems like a crystal now :)
Realizing that we are sent by God to protect one and only, make us be able to accept the fact
She is not for me, she's belong to somebody else...

Why should I care for her anymore?
Our life line is different from now on, since she have already chosen different path
And I should not hope someday our path will meet again...
I guess she is just a passerby and I cannot blame anyone for it

The one I must blame is myself if I cannot resist the temptation of following her path and let myself drown in her poison...

No comments: