Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today I'm very lucky ^_^

I'm very lucky today...
Double luck !!
Well....can you guess it, fellow :P ?
What can make a guy feel he is the luckiest person in the earth more than meet a lovely girl ;)..

The story begun when I came home from my office.
Felt really tired because today I slept only 5 hours...
Not enough for me at all ;)...

But I felt more hungry than sleepy so I quickly went to Akang..
It's a small chinese restaurant near my boarding house, one of my favorite..
There, first I met Nielson, he is the ex-mate in my boarding house, and his girlfriend..
After I ordered food, then I sat near him and chit-chat with him a little bit..

Then he said he need to go to another place and said goodbye to me..
Then I sat alone waiting for the food to come...
After a while, there's a sweet lovely girl dressing in white came...
And after she ordered the food, she decided to sat near me, maybe because there are no seats left..lucky ^_^

She sat in front of me..
I took glimpse at her several times...
In my mind, I thought she is beautiful :)..
Too bad, I'm not a kind of guy that can easily start a conversation with unknown girls :(
So I thought, I wouldn't meet her anymore...

But after sometime, she greeted someone and talked with him friendly...
It was Jemmy!!!
I thought for a while, maybe I could greet her, introduced myself as Jemmy's friend and asked her if she wanted to be my friend as well..
But I was too shy and decided not to do it....

Luckily, from Jemmy I got her ym-id...
I've added her ym-id into my contacts quickly and sent offline message for her....
I hope she will add me as well :)

No comments: