Monday, January 7, 2008

Truth?

Something that still scare me is actually I don't know the truth about her feeling at all....
Hmm....she told me that she had loved her boyfriend with all her heart...
That's true...I can't deny it...
But still I'm still confused because of their relationship...
Is loathe someone a part of love?
Is slavery a part of love?

I don't know....
Sometimes I just wanna dream :
What if she turns out only be friend with him?
What if I still have any hope?
What if this decision of alienating myself will be the one I'll regret for the rest of my life?
What if she is my soulmate sent by God for me?
What if.......

I really amuse now...I don't know what to do anymore...
But whatever gonna happen to me, I think I'll stay away from her for now...
Let time reveal the truth for me ;)

Women are source of trouble!
They can play with your heart and without you realize, you're already in middle of nowhere...
Stuck in the desert alone, don't know which way to go...
They light up your life and then disappear like wind blows...

No comments: