Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adsense Approval, finally....


Today, finally I can login to my adsense account...


The story begun when I decided to participate in adsense based on advice of my colleague.
He said why you don't make your own blog, fill it with some interesting stuffs and then enroll with google adsense program..

I took what he said to me seriously after I search the google and find that there are Indonesian people like Cosa who has earned a lot cash through google adsense.

Some people, through their determination and persistence, can gain a lot of money. Cosa claims that he had earned more than $4000/month through google adsense program. Another internet money-maker savvy in Indonesia is Anne Ahira, as she claims that she can earn more than $10000 per month.

Personally, I don't like Anne Ahira, as she often use spamming and another dirty trick in order to promote her business. I've got spammed by her several times and some of the spam succeed in going through my mailbox. So annoying!

But Cosa is really an entrepreneur, as far I know, as he employs two person to update the content of his website daily. Why I say that he is an entrepreneur? ?Because he is willing to risk of losing his capital. Opening a website is not an easy as it seems. First, there is a problem of making your website well-known for internet surfers. Second, people only need several seconds to decide to go to another website if your website content is boring.

So this Cosa success story was the one which encourages me to enroll through google adsense program. And today, I received email from adsense support team that my account has been activated. Quickly I login to my account but in the end, only disappointment that I got :(.

That's because I can see only google search as my option in my setup page. The content for referral ads are not there as option, instead there is statements that content for referral ads are not offered for website which use Indonesia as it's primary language. Unfortunately, I forget whether I had chosen English or Indonesia as primary language when I submitted my application to google adsense. So I decided to write an email to google adsense support team once again, asking this question.

Hopefully, they are willing to take a look at my website and then grant me the oppotunity of displaying ads in my blog. Having a passive income is really nice in Indonesia, as the salary here is so small :(. And I do hope that google adsense can be my source of passive income ;)
Please, google....
Make my dream come true...

No comments: