Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm back!

Just come back from a trip.
There are many things I learn from this trip ;).
There are many coincidences too, for example
- in the departure and arrival, I sat beside a pregnant woman.
- in the departure and arrival, I sat near the window.

I met new friends in this journey. They are japanese. It's really nice meeting new friends from another country. This is a little step forward for me. Maybe someday I'll have my own way to go abroad, leaving this country for a while, searching for "gold" :P..

The fact that salary in Indonesia is very low make me sometimes think why must I waste my time here anymore? There are many beautiful countries there promising me more. But I realize that leaving my country is not a easy as it seems.

Personally, I think Indonesia is a very beautiful country. It's just the government that's very lousy in developing this country. Sad but true.

No comments: