Sunday, January 6, 2008

Broken heart

Love....

This is a word that I cannot describe...
What is love? Can anybody tell me what the meaning of it is?

Is it love when we meet someone and feel our heart beating faster?
Or is it love when we want to hug someone because we know him/her emotionally?
Or is it love when we cannot concentrate in anything because we long for him/her any seconds we breath?
Or is it love when we feel sad because we lost our relationship?

Love is a mysterous thing...
Love is an untouchable item...
Love is a freaky scary thing...
Love is not for me right now...I guess

Just like Glenn Fredly's songs...
Our story is end in January
That was mine too...
Funny isn't it?

But the one that's really funny is everything is over even before it began...
Maybe I'm not ready yet...
Maybe my heart is not set yet...
Maybe every circumstances don't allow me to taste love yet...
Maybe it is forbidden for me to even dare declare mine now :(...
Maybe I'm not convinced yet...that she's the one for me?

Just like sun set in the dusk...
This is what I feel right now...
Every seconds full of mixed feeling...
Strange, so weird...

She's the one that can charm you in a snap..
Make you dream so high...
Make you think about her everyday...
Make you forget everything...but her
And in the end, she'll crush you into pieces...

But hey, am I really torn apart?
I guess not..
Lucky me, I haven't involved in deep relationship with her..

Now it's time to forget everything :)..
I've decided now...
It's time to wake up from my dream...
It's time to set a new goal in my life...
It's time to start all over again...
It's time to welcome the sun in the dawn
It's time to become myself again...

She's not my angel I guess...
And I'm not her knight either...

So sad, there're too much differences in our views
So sad, we don't belong each other
So sad, she is not my soulmate...
So weird that I feel sad for her :-S

I should wait until God send me the one ;)..
Keep telling myself...be patient
That something good is gonna happen to me...I hope

And when she come back to me...
Will I give my trust to her again...easily?
I guess not...
The one who lift you high in the sky then throw you into the bottom of the sea cannot be trusted :(.
She must have a devil in her mind!

Does anyone agree?

1 comment:

Mupet said...

same for me.. mybro..i feel the same (but i've made some many mistakes to her) so i must repair my life :)