Friday, January 18, 2008

Junk food...again!

It's nice knowing that we are back at our hometown ^_^
So lucky that the meeting this time is held in Bandung city, my hometown...
Everything is running smoothly in the beginning..
It's just when the dinner time came, all of my colleagues didn't contact me for asking me to go out with them :(..
I'm so disappointed with them :(
But anyway, after waiting for so long in our hotel room, I and my roommate then decided to go for dinner by ourselves..
The nearest place we could find is Wendy's...

It's been a while eating Wendy's fried chicken. Hmm, honestly for me, it's been years :P..
It's not because I'm so poor that I cannot afford to buy it, but I think that my mom's cook is a lot better than any junk food I can find in the world :P...
And of course, it's better to save every pennys I got since yeah you know...as I always say...the salary in Indonesia is terrible!
I admit than I'm luckier than the others since there are many Indonesian guys who are paid much lower than me now...

Looking back to three years ago, when I searched for a job for a first time.
Do you know how much I was paid for being a system engineer here?
Only $110/month...Damn, it was so lower that I lost my proud of being a technical guy....

No comments: