Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prometric is not available in Indonesia anymore?


Today, I wanted to search some exams for IT Professional Certifications that are available in Prometric testing center.
Prometric is famous as testing place for many IT Certification.
I opened prometric website which is located in http://www.prometric.com/default.htm.
Then I chose test type from the pulldown menus provided there for test takers.

And a moment later, the page was change to a particular test type that I chose previously.
Then I click button for locate testing center...
In the new page shown there is pulldown menus for selecting country where you're reside.
In about a second, I realize that my country is not in the list of country that can be selected...

Hey, what does happen here? Is Indonesia blacklisted as prometric testing center now? Very funny :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it true that prometric is not available in Indonesia anymore? if so why?. I was going to take a GED test in there regardless my visiting with my family for couple of months.So, I thougth that I just do it from there.