Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's over now!

The verdict has been given!
I lost.....
She chose to be with fat guy whom she called pink polar bear...
It hurts....That fat guy used to be my friend
And he knows that I like her like he does...
When it's about woman, man never thinks others' feeling...
And that's natural I guess....what for :P

So to be fair, I have lost in the battle...
But the result is easily seen from the beginning..
He is younger than me, has a motorcycle, funny, and ...fatter...
Some women think fat guys are more sexy than the others..
Maybe because fat is a sign of wealth...

Yeah, human has an unthinkable mind!
Some culture praise for long neck, some culture praise for small feet...
Different culture, different things that are highly valued

She said to me that she wants we can be friend without any emotion involved..
I beg her pardon since I cannot do it...
How come I do it? If you like somebody today and tomorrow you must forget all your feeling for him/her, what will you do then? Can you do it?
I'm not a toy! I refuse to be one! This is the end of our relationship....

1 comment:

Mupet said...

be calm my bro.. i also feel the same.. but now i try to convince myself that if i really love her so much, then i should n must let her to be happy even without me :( love isn't always have to be possesed. that's the meaning of true love.. :) sometimes reality isn't always same as we expected to be..