Monday, January 7, 2008

Happiness for Everyone?

She said to me that she will be glad if everyone is happy...
That's why she acted like that and made me misunderstand...
What's an excuse....

Some people think that war can make everyone happy...
I don't know where they learned that from..
For me that's sound silly...

War only cause destruction everywhere...
The winner will take it all, while the losers will suffer damages, if they are not die
That the truth I hold and I believe until now
That's why I really hate war

But, the reality here is I'm the loser right now...
No sign of changes yet
Maybe I struggle in the wrong field...

1 comment:

Mupet said...

life is a war.. dating is also like a war :) there's some proverbs states that win will become a charcoal n lose will become a dust. like my experience, i'm also lose but still i've to accept this reality n keep gratefull :)