Thursday, January 10, 2008

Losing ?friend?.....again!

In the recent days, I lost 2 of my friends again...
I need several days to overcome this situation
But now, when all things are cooling down, I think it's not really bad to lose them anyway..

First, I don't want to have a friend who insults me and my family again and again...
And last time, that person did it in front of several people using his girlfriend as shield!
What kind of man he is? He definetely doesn't deserve to be my friend.

Second, I don't want to have a friend who thinks that others feeling is some kind of toys.
She doesn't have any respect of my feeling even I keep telling her that I'm really serious..
I told her that if she have already had a boyfriend, she must tell me since I wouldn't want to bother them and their relationship.
Instead, she deny that she has had a serious relationship with someone and try to use me to make her boyfriend jealous..
She thinks that some kind of funny thing to be laughed at...and that's really unforgiven!

Yeah, some people doesn't know us very well (how come?)...
So we cannot insist them to understand us and they cannot insist us, either..
Things that we think are exists as border between friend and lover, to them maybe doesn't even mean something...
Different people has different kind of perspective in what they perceive something in this world..
And if the difference is too deep, then the relationship will be ruined and there's no way to fix it..
We can't turn back time, can we?

For me, personally, it's really okay for losing friends since I don't wish to have anyone as my friend. I would rather have a small number of real good friends than have a great number of people declaring as my friends.
That's my policy and I don't think anyone can order me to change that..
I'm the kind who's not afraid being hate by people in this world as long as there is still someone who walks along the path beside me...
For her, I would give my oath and obey her whole heartly for the rest of my life...

No comments: