Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Very busy recently...

I've been very very busy recently doing InfoVista project for Excelcommindo..
Last year, I was a dumb supervisor accompanying InfoVista professional consultant. But this year, I had an opportunity of doing the project myself.

It's a golden opportunity to show that I'm capable of being a professional consultant as well ;).
I should thank my boss for always supporting me and letting me take any InfoVista training and workshop whenever available :)...

If I did it myself, maybe I still can do it, but not this good.
Well, I still have to save a lot for my current family and my future family so if I don't join a company that give me a lot room to improving my skill, then I'll be nobody :)...

And it's very nice working with SUN's IT professional. They are so damn good and nice too ;).

No comments: