Saturday, February 16, 2008

Making money through the internet is not as easy as it seems!

Interested of success stories from people getting rich by toying with the internet, I tried to make a blog special for making money just for fun :P. The address is http://howtogetinternetmoney.blogspot.com. The content of the site is information of how to make money in the internet. Well, there you can finds my brief reviews of programs that exists in the internet offers you opportunity of making cash. The idea is if people find my site useful, then maybe more and more people will come into my site and then the opportunity of my adsense getting clicked is bigger ;).

But after several weeks passed, I checked my Google adsense account and the earning is just $0.05 from 1 click! And that click is come from myself, since after several days passed I doubt if Google adsense works then I tried to click it myself to prove if it really works :P. And yes, Google adsense really works!

Then maybe my luck is the one that doesn't work this time :P....

No comments: