Friday, February 8, 2008

24 hours...

Sometimes my colleagues and friends ask me why I don't have a girlfriend until now. And why I don't search for one...

It reminds me of how my uncle used to scold me in the past because in his eyes I was a lazy guys that didn't have any willingness to do anything. He encouraged me to take any single course that he thought would benefit me. That was happened when I was a teenager..

One thing that slips into my mind at that time is how come? My parents at that time had no money at all for paying those things. I know it for sure! I had been lucky enough I could go to school and didn't end up in the street like anybody else....

But today, it's a really different story since now I had climbed the hill a little bit and still keep on climbing ;). And when the question is come up, I only can say nothing since my business now takes almost all of my lifetime. Sometimes I even think 24 hours isn't enough! Damn....

Someday somehow, this must come to the end and I'll find my princess...(and life happily ever after as always said in bedtime stories :P)

No comments: