Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank you Juniper Team ^_^

Recently, I checked my email and whoa, I got an unexpected email from Juniper Team. It says that they make special arrangement for me so that I will receive the mystery gift they offer for free! This is the email from Juniper Team :).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Stevanus

Thks for your valuable feedback. Juniper had made a special arrangement to add you into the list eligible for the First 30 rewards. Hence, you will be receiving 1-set of the 1GB thumbdrive + pointer together with your T-shirt and bagpack.

Congratulations!

Regards,
Juniper Networks Campaign (ASIN) - AROM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really must thank Juniper for this ^_^. They are so kind, listening to my complain. Well, for certain people, maybe usb thumbdrive and pointer is not valueable. But for me, what makes it really valueable is this prize can be considered as achievement of my efforts. And well, it boosts my morale for studying Juniper products even more :).

However, since I have decided to be serious in Juniper products beginning in next year, then certainly I must prepare myself for it. I still have 3 months for preparation and there is one certification that I aim to have in near future : JNCIS-FWV. Time to study right now :).

No comments: