Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting back to work!

It's really good be able to work again after a while. Spending your days for lying down in the bed over and over again is a bit too much for me :(. Recovering from my back injury lights my days again for sure :). And today is the first day I back to work as Juniper engineer. Well today, I start it with learning the system my colleagues have built for years. I have not touched Juniper devices for 2 years, concentrating my all for Infovista. Therefore there are many things I need to remember!

InfoVista and Juniper are two different beasts. Both are excellent for creating flawless network infrastructure. And it's really a golden opportunity given to me for I am be able to be acquainted with both products. Well, both have their own complexity that will take your lifetime for sure, but that's really fun, actually!

After finishing this year's InfoVista projects, I decided for taking time for a while. Taking breath from Infovista and rejuvenating my Juniper memory. Of course, next year there will be more exciting projects for InfoVista, but I saw capabilities from my colleagues and I think this is the right time for entrusting them with the full responsibility for InfoVista.

Meanwhile, I will spend almost my entire time for Juniper things. Having been failure two times in JNCIP-M test is not a pleasant experience I endured in the past. And there's still a small fire inside of me that urge me to pass that exam successfully. Well, I think if I am diligent this year and concentrate all for Juniper, I will be able to do it.

Only three keywords I must do from now on : Practice, Practice and Practice!

No comments: