Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rainy days....

This night I listen to the radio. My previous plan was reading some technical documentations but my mood took me away anyway. Have been given a moment to breath in and breath out, I feel something strange. Like something has been missing from me for all the time. Weird....

The radio host told me a story about an orphan. He invited all of us to cherish what we have had right now and never complained about our life. Yes, it is a fact that there are a lot of more unfortunate people, poorer than me out there. But it is also a fact that the world are going to more cruel state.

People are getting colder and colder day after day. They tend to think only about their joy, their interest, their racism, their religion, their party, their country and so on. Different people live different purpose. Some of them fight really brave and taste the glory, some of them fall and must admit defeat. This is our society right now. The days which we can feel the warm of love have been gone. And the fact that I'm part of this society gives me mixed feeling....

I believe everyone hopes for better future. But no matter how big the cruiser ship we take, even it's as big as titanic, sometimes it still won't be enough for carrying all of us. Just like the scene in the falling ship in titanic movie, sometimes people must be sacrificed for others' survival. And the survivor is normally the strongest in the society. They have strength more than other people, whether the strength is positive or negative, that's out of questions. Some people do play tricks for being able to survive. It's no wonder because our nature teach us like that...

Have you wonder why butterfly has different color? Have you wonder why chameleon can change its color instantly? Even some birds fool others for nurturing their offsprings. This world is full of tricks and hallucination! Some tricks are easy to guess in the blink of an eye, others are really hard to digest. It makes our life journey more interesting and challenging, to pursue the righteous and honest life will always be faced with a swaying road. Sometimes we stumble and fall in the path we decided to take. Sometimes we take a glimpse of others and envy of them, it's natural....

Imagining what if we are in different path than we have taken, maybe our life story will be different. Every single days, we wake up and endure our routines without a chance for thinking what is the purpose of doing it. Sometimes our mundane activities just too much, hence we play our role automatically. Seems like our brain has been infected by some nasty resident programs we could not erase. Any effort for eliminating it would be a general failure and create a very famous BSOD. Damn it!

It's been a long time for me longing for meeting someone I admire and need me the most. Sometimes I wonder, is my destiny ended up in other continent? Maybe there I will meet girl with honest smile and pure heart, who loves me because of my all. Like the staring of shy girl I met in the Orchard road a few days ago. She is cute and we both feel really shy. We did nothing but stealing chances for take a glance at each other :).

Will I meet someone like the Orchard girl again, will I meet someone who will take my hand and accompanying me in sailing through our life?

The road is still a long way to go. It's so interesting, makes me excite everytime I think of it. Because we will never know what're waiting for us tomorrow. Everytime we wake up, we are given a blank paper which we write our adventure into it in the end of the day. I really hope I can fill in into its fullest, never wasted anything and hope someday I will be able to write somebody's name into it. Someone I adore and love for the rest of my life........

No comments: