Friday, May 28, 2010

Failed in JNCIE Exam

I failed :(. Today Ramesh, the JNCIE proctor sent me a sad email, informing me that I failed in the exam. I'm very sad right now, but at least I have done the right thing by trying my best and not taking any cheating action. The way of truth is not an easy one, I realize that when I decided to take this path and while there are people who may regret my decision, I should say I should proud of it.

I'm not sure if I will take another one in the future as the cost is too ridiculously high for Indonesia people and for me of course. There is a lot I can do better with $1400 than spending it for JNCIE exam and I realize that I have spoiled my golden chance. I'm very upset right now...even lost the appetite to write in my blog....

Life is unfair, but since when GOD told you there is a fairness in the world?

1 comment:

Masagung said...

Failed is the way to finish with Successful sir :)
don't be desperate !