Tuesday, September 1, 2009

JNCIP Exam again, finally....

It's been a long time since I updated my blog for the last time. Well, I've been busy - as always. One of the reason that keeps me really busy is I will undergo JNCIP exam again at the end of this month. Finally, the time has come again for me :). I'm really excited this time.

And this time my preparation is really better than the past. I've done JNCIP lab since last week...uhmm repeating the same lab that I had practised at the beginning of this year when my JNCIP application is rejected by my superior.

It almost two years since my last JNCIP exam. And yes, I have forgotten all the exam questions I had before. But I have no worries since I'm now very comfortable with myself. And last *cough* Cisco *cough* test showed me my strength and weakness :D. I'm really aware of it and I know I have to do practice it more in the next few weeks if I want to make sure I'll 100% pass it.

I know there are people who dislike me and I believe they will be very happy if something wrong happens and I fail in the exam again. But suppose I fail again, it won't be the end for me because I will pursue this eventhough I have to use my own money. This time, I'm really happy because my company are willing to sponsor me again :D.

Maybe because I haven't received any trainings in the last 1,5 years from my company. But that's quite understandable because I think I made some people very upset by resigning from my position in OSS and chosen to take the Routing path more seriously. And have I told you that I still keep my IVCD certificate safe in my home instead of submitting it to my company :P?

They don't appreciate my work well as an IVCD holder so I think it's best if I frame it and hang it on my room wall in my house as a proof of my achievement. That way, someday I would be able to tell my kids the story of their father when he was young.

Okay, so I think I have to do lab again now :D. After I pass this JNCIP, I will have to renew my JNCIS-ER that is about to expire in next month. If I count it well, I have collected 5 JNCIS that is still valid now plus JNCIA-EX. And don't forget I'm still pursuing my CCIP. Well, I postpone it for a while since JNCIP is my priority now. Still a lot of work until the end of this year. I don't know if I would be able to accomplish all but I wish to and I also wish at the end of this year I will be able to play basketball as good as I was again.

Still struggling with my back injure as I spend one hour a day for the treatment. Well, actually in my condition, I'm still be able to play basketball but my movement is not as free as before. I score average 12 points on the practice session but I cannot do pivoting movement well and I feel really bad about it :(.

But I'm in good spirit now anyway, very good spirit :D.

No comments: