Monday, April 6, 2009

Reckless behavior

A few days ago (April 9th, 2009), I was visiting my sister's house while a bad incident happened. My parents drove the car slowly (~20 km/h) because it's near traffic light (so there's no reason for speeding). Suddenly, a car coming fast from our side and hit the side mirror. It was public transportation (which in Indonesia famously known as angkot - abbreviation for angkutan kota) with car police number D 1995 UV and serving leuwipanjang-cimahi route.

That moron! I yell in my mind. My parents was looked shock at the moment but then regain conciousness and drove the car so we were side-by-side. My parents asked the driver why he went fast and wrecked our side mirror. And yet, the driver - a reckless young man - quickly said it was not his fault, that he had already speeding from far distance. I told him that at least he can sound his horn before but he didn't. And he arrogantly said, "Well if you want to report it to the police, just go ahead"

Damn! That statement just showed me how irresponsible and immature this young man before me. This stupid driver thinks that he are some kind of king the street. I wonder where he got his driving license and why he are allowed to drive a public transportation car? In the future, he will endanger his passenger life more seriously than this! I think any policemen will agree with me and yet, he are free, travelling with his car and searching for another victim to crash.

No comments: