Sunday, March 30, 2008

Unique watch design by Tokyoflash

Just check this out! I just found a very rare and unique watch design. Look at the picture on the left. Is it really glow :P? Whoa, what kind is this watch?

From the Tokyoflash website, the designer of Tokyoflash watches said "Our design philosophy is to create something unique. If it's been done before - sorry we're not interested." Wow. This is a really confident statement! But if we take a look at how many magazines having Tokyoflash watches as article news, then we know the statement is made not for nothing.

Beside in my opinion, Tokyoflash watch design is proven to be unique and the only in the world. Well, equalizer in the watch like shown in the image on the left...what can I say ;). I can imagine how this rare things will be priced.....Must be outrageously pricey.

Will anyone donate me some :P?

No comments: